Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cultural season kick off | Cover design & illustrations // Uitagenda Rotterdams Uitburo // Stof Rotterdam



During my internship I was lucky enough to work as a graphic designer for Rotterdamse Schouwburg. Now, almost 10 years later, I collaborated with Albert (my former mentor during my internship) again. Meanwhile he set up his own design agency; Stof Rotterdam in Rotterdam and this time we worked together for Rotterdam's Uitagenda and this is the result. I was asked to make the Magazine's cover for this years start of the cultural season and a series of colorful kids illustrations for the Children's Agenda insert. I am a great fan of live performances, theater and music and I realized, while working on this project, I miss that creative energy going around, working in this creative energetic environment. Uitburo Rotterdam has also published a short interview on their website which you can read here. All in Dutch! Sorry guys.

So I am very happy I will be back working for performance theater this upcoming year too. I am part of a team working for Stills. A performance written by Caroline Rottier that will be part of the Art Brut project during Mons 2015, Cultural Capital of Europe 2015.